York Rite College #21
York Rite Sovereign College No. 21 holds quarterly assemblies on the Second Sunday of September, December, and March at 2pm. Locations rotate between Masonic Temples in Southeastern Wisconsin.
The Annual Assembly is held on the third Sunday of May at the Lake Masonic Center, Milwaukee, WI. The Annual Assembly is followed by the installation of officers.
The York Rite Sovereign College of North America exists primarily to be of service to the York Rite of Freemasonry. Constituent colleges must declare fealty to the Grand Lodge of their respective jurisdictions. The prerequisite for membership, which is by invitation only, is good-standing in all four York Rite bodies: Lodge, Chapter, Council and Commander or Preceptory (Canada.)
The purpose of the York Rite Sovereign College of North America, as set forth in its Constitution and By-Laws, are as follows:
- To foster a spirit of cooperation and coordination among each of the Bodies of York Rite Masonry.
- To assist in worthy efforts to improve the ritualistic and dramatic presentation of York Rite work.
- To conduct an education program in order to inculcate a greater appreciation of the principles, ideals and programs of York Rite Masonry.
- To strengthen York Rite Masonry in every possible manner.
- To build up a love of country and to aid and support genuine Americanism.
- To reward outstanding service to York Rite Masonry by awards, honors and other methods of proper recognition.
- To support Charitable and Benevolent Endeavors of Freemasonry
|Deputy Governor:||Clint Cagle|
|Gary Beier||1 Year|
|Mick Olson||2 Year|
|Lou Metz||3 Year|