|Worshipful Master||Jeremy Hilgendorffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Warden||Jason Waldenemail@example.com|
|Junior Warden||Grant Waldenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Michael Clinnin, PMemail@example.com|
|Secretary||Dave Schreier, PMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chaplain||Bill Reed, PMemail@example.com|
|Senior Deacon||Matt Konradtfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junior Deacon||Jeff Thiele, PMemail@example.com|
|Senior Steward||Mike Wallnerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junior Steward||Andrew Martinsemail@example.com|
On September 27th, 1872 a number of Brothers from Excelsior Lodge #175 received dispensation to form a new Lodge. Excelsior Lodge remitted the dues of these Brothers so they would be able to undertake this endeavor.
Lake Lodge #189 F.&A.M. received their Charter on June 11, 1873. Lake Lodge ﬁrst met in Puddlers Hall.
They moved to a building at 960 K.K. Avenue and ﬁnally built the ﬁrst new building by a Masonic Lodge in Milwaukee in 1908.
Lake Masonic Center
1235 E. Howard Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207